|Chicken Leg Boneless Skinless||350 g|
|Crushed Black Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Takumi Aji® Teriyaki Sauce||1 tablespoon|
Black Pepper Teriyaki Chicken
- Put together chicken leg boneless skinless, Takumi Aji® Teriyaki Sauce, salt and crushed black pepper”
- Knead the ingredients for about 5 minutes.
- Store in sealed container and let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. This will add in the flavor before preparing to serve.
- Keep an eye on the meat while kneading as it absorbs the liquid. The meat should be ready when it starts to get dry.
- After marination, it should be consumed by 2 days if kept at 1-5°C temperature. For longer preservation period, keep in frozen temperature.