|Egg #2||1 piece|
|Takumi Aji® Shoyu I Pun||1/4 teaspoon|
|Crab Stick||1/2 piece|
- Put together water, Hondashi and Takumi Aji® Shoyu I Pun then mix them well.
- Crack the egg and beat it softly until it is well mixed. Be careful not to make bubbles.
- Filter the well mixed egg with a sieve before transfering to the cup for steaming and put
- aluminium film to cover the cup before the steaming pot
- Boil the water in steaming pot with high heat then adjust to low heat before placing the cup into the pot and cover with lid. Wait until the egg is cooked for 15-20 minutes. Keep the lid covered for another 10 minutes for the steamed egg to set. Top with sliced crab stick before serving.
- To check whether the egg is cooked or not, stick a toothpick into the cup. If there is no water from the egg, it means that it is well cooked.
- Be careful not to overheat, as it will make the steamed egg’s surface uneven. For smooth surface, use plastic wrap or aluminium film to cover as a lid.