|Corn Kernels||3/4 cup|
|Minced Chicken Breast Meat||1 2/3 tablespoons|
|Chopped Parsley||1/2 tablespoon|
|Water for boiling the corn||500 ml|
|Water for boling the Minced Chicken Breast Meat||100 ml|
|Water for mixing with RosDee menu Laab||2 tablespoons|
|RosDee menu Laab||1/2 tablespoon|
- Heat up water in a pot with medium to high tempereature. Add Corn Kernels and boil for 5 about minutes then turn off the heat. Scoop the kernels out and let them cool off.
- Heat up water in a pot with medium to high tempereature. Add minced chicken breast meat and boil for about 3-5 minutes until it is cooked then let it rest.
- Mixing water with RosDee menu Laab, stir them well until melt and follow with chopped shallot and shopped parsley then mix them all well together.
- Add cooked chicken breast with the corn and mix them together then prepare on a dish and ready to serve.
- This menu should be prepared close to serving time as possible, as it can be kept for about 3 hours after the ingredients are mixed.
- For nice looking corn kernels, pick them off before boiling.