|Krispy crisp gyoza (Chicken)||4 piece|
|Palm oil||750 ml|
|Chopped Parsley||1/2 tablespoon|
|Water for mixing with RosDee menu Laab||4 teaspoons|
|RosDee menu Laab||1/2 tablespoon|
- Heat palm oil in a pot with medium heat. Bring out Krispy Crisp Gyoza (Chicken) from the freezer and frying without defrosting. Fried for about 3-5 minutes or until it is well cooked.
- For Laab sauce, put together water and RosDee menu Laab and stir them until melt. Add shallot and chopped parsley then mix well.
- Mix the cooked gyoza with Laab sauce and prepare on the dish then ready to serve.
- Do not defrost the gyoza before cooking as it will stick together when frying and making the meat inside slip off from the gyoza bag.
- When preparing a big amount of gyoza, only fry them first, then mix with Laab sauce later. This is because the sauce would soak the gyoza. The gyoza is most delicious when it is crispy or right after mixed with Laab sauce.